Painter Brothers is one of the UK’s leading specialists in structural steel manufacture with the capacity to produce in excess of 15,000 tonnes of steelwork each year.
Our 14-acre site has a wide range of machinery meaning we can manufacture and store almost any type of structural steelwork, including galvanised specialist structural steelwork that requires precision manufacturing.
We have a proven expertise in delivering:
- Overhead line electrification (OLE) steelwork for the rail industry
- Callender Hamilton lattice girder bridges
- Telecommunication masts and towers
- Overhead line transmission towers
- Substation equipment support and cable support steelwork
Quality production by a skilled workforce
Our employees include specialists such as platers, welders and operators of Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) machining stands. To ensure the right skills are in place for tomorrow, we have apprentices in both technical and craft roles.
To ensure the highest levels of quality, we are CE accredited for the supply of structural steelwork to Execution Class 3 according to BS EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011 and operate a Quality Management System to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 standards.